In the third batch of designer pieces we have some amazing garments by our main hosts Dawid Tomaszewski, as well as Bonnie Strange’s label The Shit, 5Preview, Rau Berlin and selve for the SKYY VODKA SWAP MARKET 2013 on September 6th. We also received an awesome piece of art by Wallaby’s Open Art Gallery. More to follow…
Wallaby’s Open Art Gallery
The second batch of donations has arrived from amazing labels such as Guido Maria Kretschmer, Tiedeken, Âme Soeur, Front Row Society, Kuyichi and Freeman T. Porter for the SKYY VODKA SWAP MARKET 2013 on September 6th. More to follow…
Guido Maria Kretschmer
Front Row Society x iHeartBerlin
Freeman T. Porter
We are excited about out first donations coming in from amazing labels such as Michalsky, Franzius, Liebeskind Berlin, Liebig, Blame and Armedangels for the SKYY VODKA SWAP MARKET 2013 on September 6th. More to follow…
photo: Nils Krüger
If you you want to take part in the big swap, here is what you have to do:
- Check your closet for high quality garments that you don’t wear anymore but that would make someone else very happy. You can also look for unique books and records, design objects and home accessories to submit.
- Bring your pieces to the Swap Spot at Galerie Erster Erster at Pappelallee 69 in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg from August 23 – September 5 open daily from 14-20h. Here you can exchange your pieces for a swap voucher.
- If your pieces turn out to be super amazing and valuable you will be classified a Premium Swapper which will give you the privilege to enter the SKYY VODKA SWAP MARKET before everyone else together with the celebrities and VIPs.
- Make sure to register for the guestlist here and tell all your friends about the event. You can do this for example on Facebook.
- On September 6th bring your swap voucher to the SKYY VODKA SWAP MARKET at Stadtbad Oderberger Str. 57/59 at 21h and show it at the door for easy access. Inside you can exchange the voucher for the swap jetons. Those you need to buy something else in the SKYY VODKA SWAP MARKET or to buy drinks at the bar.
- If you didn’t submit any pieces for the swap, or if you didn’t submit enough to buy the pieces you want you can also purchase swap jetons. This money will be donated to the charity Berliner Aids-Hilfe e.V.
- When you leave the SKYY VODKA SWAP MARKET and still have some jetons left, please donate these at the exit. The value in Euro of these donated swap jetons will be donated by SKYY VODKA to the charity.
Save the Date: September 6th, 2013 – Swapping 21h, Party 23h
Stadtbad Oderberger Str. 57/59, 10435 Berlin
Register for the guestlist here and join the Facebook event.
Save the Date! Friday, April 12th 2013, 20:30h. Münzsalon, Münzstr. 23, Mitte.
Holy Ghost donated this silk dress for the SKYY VODKA SWAP MARKET and the Berliner Aids-Hilfe e.V.
Barre|Noire is donating 3 dresses, 2 coats and one wool vest for the SKYY VODKA SWAP MARKET and the Berliner Aids-Hilfe e.V.